Need a first opinion?
Starting an IoT exploration doesn’t sound that difficult but if you see it as more that a hobby project you might want to start with some expert advise.
Because even at very early stages of a project, you will need to make so key decissions that will define where you end up..
– Which profile should I use to lead my IoT project?
– Which tools do I use?
– How do I frame the project
– What is the basis of my TCO & ROI
– Where does technology come in the picture?
Getting the foundations and priorities right will save you a lot of frustrating moments.
Need to get your shit together
You’re in good company, 90 % of the IoT projects fail or have a “go back to start” moment.
This is because 100 things could go wrong but that doesn’t mean the project has no merit or the vision is on the wrong track.
– Technology used is not the correct one for your business case
– Your architecture is too heavy or too light
– Functional design in not user centric
– Your support mechanism is incompatible with technology
– Your legal department is holding deployment back
– The transformational process has no internal support
We work together with your team as a second pair of eyes, making sure that they stay in sync with IoT best practices, and that business, functional and operational elements stay or get back in harmony